Gone Away, Someday


I want to tell you about a CD by my friends Tim Atkins and Andre Perault, The Baja Blues Boys.

In a word: Recommended!

The disc features outstanding production by Scott Blinn, flawless performances by Tim, Andre and crew, and great original, Folksy Blues music. Tim and Andre have been playing together for a long time, and it shows (I think I first heard them better than 10 years ago). Gone Away, Someday sounds just like their performances - intimate, warm, emotionally upbeat, welcoming and real. No pretenses, no ego-serving noodling, just fine, accessible music that anyone (not just hard-core fans of the Blues) can relate to.
The folksy, friendly presentation serves the music very well, and will appeal to most. I highly recommend this CD to anyone, especially if you don't consider yourself a Blues Head.

Tell them Dane sent ya...