SilverWing Leather

Photo - Hailey Terry

I just received this beautiful hand-tooled and custom fitted Harmonica Case (for a Hohner 280) from SilverWing Leather.

Photo - Hailey Terry

What a nice case! I've never seen such a luxurious, distinctive case for a harmonica. Most folks 'adapt and re-purpose' cases intended for other small items to keep their instruments safe. Now there's a high quality alternative that's handsome, durable and protective.

Photo - Hailey Terry

It's fully lined (with pigskin) and includes a 'block' inside the case to ensure the button and slide aren't damaged in handling.

Photo - Hailey Terry

I'm told this one is Bridle Leather. I like the warm brown color, and the contrasting strap with the Maker's Mark that buttons the flap closed "Sam Brown" style.

Photo - Hailey Terry

Notice the nice, smooth finish - even on the edges!

Photo - Hailey Terry

That's hand stitching that holds everything together.

Photo - Hailey Terry


The proprietor (and craftswoman), Michelle LeFree took the time and care to discuss design options with me at length. This sort of 'bespoke' service is almost unheard of today in my experience.

Photo - Hailey Terry
Photo - Hailey Terry
Photo - Hailey Terry
SilverWing Leather also offers a diatonic harmonica belt-case, and I understand multiple-instrument cases are coming soon.

I enthusiastically endorse SilverWing Leather!


You can contact The maker for your own bespoke (or standard) harmonica case at:

Michelle LeFree
SilverWing Leather
Montrose, Colorado, USA
mlefree@silverwinggraphics.com